A Catawba County company is looking for machine operators to assist in the day to day operations through a variety of hands on activities that include, but are not limited to: maintaining the machinery, operation of the machinery, quality control, maintaining the tooling, managing the inventory and processing the finished parts.
The candidate must have:
• The ability to follow directions and retain information.
• The capacity to attend to detail and complete tasks within deadlines
• The ability to demonstrate the talents to plan, prioritize, communicate and implement all of the necessary job functions.
• The patience with performing repetitive tasks, strong math skills and the ability to use measuring instruments.
• The ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, be able to be on their fee throughout the workday and have good hand dexterity and vision.
All applicants must be registered in NCWorks and have a referral. Application information will not be provided without a referral.
Job Order #10583457. Positions paying up to $15 per hour.
Contact NCWorks Career Center – Catawba at 828-466-5535 for more information.